1.13.2009

I think I MIGHT be ready for the most insane week of my life.

I got an email from my uncle who lives in Maryland about this free concert which was just announced yesterday or the day before. It's free, and the line up includes Bono, Beyonce, Herbie Hancock, Bruce Springsteen, Mary J. Blige, Shakira, Usher, John Legend, Garth Brooks (ug) and Sheryl Crow. My cousin Sarah, who I'm staying with for the inauguration, works for a music organization in town and has some, uh, connections so we might get a nice spot. 
So, not only am I going to the event of the year which is the inauguration itself, but I'm going to Chicago that weekend for Tim and Eric's Tour, which will be awesome.
Enough bragging though. Check out this article about the concert.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/bono-bruce-beyonce-to-play-star-packed-inaugural-1003929490.story

I'll post pictures later. Be prepared. 

No comments: