2.25.2009

Tim and Eric Review, Awesome Show!

Ah... this episode is sooo refreshing, since it's actually funny for once. So excited to see this last Sunday. The episode's called "Universe," with a running story of Tim and Eric as scientists (?) talking about the universe, of course, and its amazingness.



This was my least favorite part of the episode. I like the idea of the celebrity impersonators (reminds me of how everything is kind of just a little off on this show, which is what makes it so great).



Don't tell me you haven't seen a science show once before and though, wow, these people are just pulling these comparisons out of their ass. Exactly. And easily the best universe section of the show.

Final rating: I'd give this a A. Not perfect enough for an A+, but definitely of my favorite episodes in a long time.


I hope they keep this idea running. I love Dunn and his mispronunciations. And DLH talking about oral sex.



I saw this at the show. Pretty funny, but now it's getting a little old.



Who knew women were dark and massive? 



I saw this at the show too, but this never gets old. Favorite line: "I'm not gonna feed you to my family!"



Ehh. Whatever.



Kind of awkward. But it's pretty reasonable that Eric would have that reactive to thinking about the universe.

No comments: