3.19.2009

My Top 25 Played Songs on iTunes

I just discovered I had a list of the top 25 songs that I've played on iTunes. Which the list even surprises me (Eyes by Rogue Wave 15 times? Pfffft):

25.) Dream Academy - Power To Believe
24.) Death Cab For Cutie - Grapevine Fires


23.) Death Cab For Cutie - Cath...


22.) Daft Punk - Make Love


21.) Chairlift - Planet Health


20.) Cat Power - The Greatest
19.) Brazilian Girls - Good Time
18.)The Bird and The Bee - Birthday
17.) Beirut - Elephant Gun


16.) Beck - Gamma Ray


15.) Oingo Boingo - Private Life


14.) Coldplay - Clocks


13.) Boards of Canada - Roygbiv


12.) Air - Once Upon A Time


11.) Ultravox - Vienna
10.) M.I.A. - Paper Planes


9.) Grizzly Bear - Two Weeks


8.) Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion


7.) Whitley - A Shot To The Stars


6.) Split Enz - I Got You


5.) Ravens & Chimes - January
4.) Rogue Wave - Eyes
3.) MGMT - Electric Feel


2.) Chromatics - In The City
Aaaannnnnddd (drum role please...)
1.) Grizzly Bear - Knife

No comments: