12.10.2008

Another horrible list.

This is the link to Adultswim's list of the best skits on the third season of Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job!

http://www.adultswim.com/americaloveslists/te_season3/page2.html

To be honest, this last season wasn't a favorite of mine, and I hope the next season is better.

Here's my top five:

5.) The Actor's Medicine: The Tairy Greene character is one of my favorites on the show, and this acting seminar is extremely awkward. I heart Zack Galifinakis.



4. ) Lindsey Porch - "I Can Wait": Taking a serious issue and making it lighthearted is always funny.



3.) It's A Box Of Balloons!: Exactly.



2.) Afternoon Review: I will admit I was creeped out by this at first but I love it



1.)Train Jazz: If I don't watch this at least once a week I feel incomplete.


No comments: